North Dakota Economic-Demographic Assessment Model (NEDAM): Technical Description
AbstractThis report describes the logic, structure, data bases, and operational procedures of the North Dakota model.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics in its series Agricultural Economics Reports with number 23341.
Date of creation: 1982
Date of revision:
Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wieland, James S. & Leistritz, F. Larry & Murdock, Steven H., 1979. "Characteristics And Residential Patterns Of Energy-Related Work Forces In The Northern Great Plains," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 4(01), July.
- Steve H. Murdock & SJames S. Wieland & F. Larry Leistritz, 1978. "An Assessment of the Validity of the Gravity Model for Predicting Community Settlement Patterns in Rural Energy-Impacted Areas in the West," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 54(4), pages 461-471.
- Toman, Norman E. & Leholm, Arlen G. & Dalsted, Norman L. & Leistritz, F. Larry, 1977. "A Fiscal Impact Model For Rural Industrialization," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 1(01), June.
- Coon, Randal C. & Bangsund, Dean A. & Hodur, Nancy M., 2013.
"The Economic Base of North Dakota in 2011,"
146009, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Coon, Randal C. & Bangsund, Dean A. & Hodur, Nancy M., 2012.
"The Economic Base of North Dakota,"
Statistical Series Reports
121763, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Coon, Randal C. & Leistritz, F. Larry & Hertsgaard, Thor A. & Leholm, Arlen G., 1985. "The North Dakota Input-Output Model: A Tool for Analyzing Economic Linkages," Agricultural Economics Reports 23304, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.