Enabling Growth and Promoting Equity in the Global Financial Crisis Risk and Vulnerability: A view from COPLA works on SMEs
AbstractThe paper aims for enabling growth and promoting equity in the global financial crisis risk and vulnerability. It shows the internal factors, rules of engagement and the global financial crisis impacts.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by National Autonomous University of Nicaragua, León (Unan-León), Researching Center for Applied Economic (RCAE) in its series Working Papers with number 126114.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
SMES; Poverty; Global Financial Crisis; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Financial Economics; G15; R11; I:32.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-07-08 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-FDG-2012-07-08 (Financial Development & Growth)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.