Market Information: A Low Cost Tool for Agricultural Market Development?
AbstractResults of Researchs from SIMA-DEST and Department of Policies Analysis MADER-Directorate of Economics
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics in its series Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs with number 55235.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Justin S. Morrill Hall of Agriculture, 446 West Circle Dr., Rm 202, East Lansing, MI 48824-1039
Phone: (517) 355-4563
Fax: (517) 432-1800
Web page: http://www.aec.msu.edu/agecon/
More information through EDIRC
food security; food policy; agricultural market development; Mozambique; Marketing; Q18;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dembele, Niama Nango & Staatz, John M. & Weber, Michael T., 2003. "Impact of the Malian Cereals Market Reform Program on Farmers," Food Security International Development Policy Syntheses, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics 11418, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- repec:ags:mididp:152396 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katengeza, Samson P., 2009. "Malawi Agricultural Commodity Exchange And Spatial Rice Market Integration," Research Theses, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics 117804, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Tschirley, David L. & Nijhoff, Jan J. & Arlindo, Pedro & Mwiinga, Billy & Weber, Michael T. & Jayne, Thomas S., 2006. "Anticipating and Responding to Drought Emergencies in Southern Africa: Lessons from the 2002-2003 Experience," Food Security International Development Working Papers, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics 54564, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.