The Importance Of Financial Sector Development For Growth And Poverty Reduction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department for International Development (DFID) (UK) in its series Policy Division Working Papers with number 12886.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Financial Economics; Food Security and Poverty;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher J. Green & Colin H. Kirkpatrick & Victor Murinde, 2006. "Finance for small enterprise growth and poverty reduction in developing countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(7), pages 1017-1030.
- Augusto de la Torre & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2007. "Emerging Capital Markets and Globalization : The Latin American Experience," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7187.
- Abdullahi D. Ahmed & Abu N.M. Wahid, 2011. "Financial structure and economic growth link in African countries: a panel cointegration analysis," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(3), pages 331-357, July.
- Abdullahi D. Ahmed, 2010. "Financial liberalization, financial development and growth linkages in Sub-Saharan African countries: An empirical investigation," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(4), pages 314-339, October.
- Zhuang, Juzhong & Gunatilake, Herath & Niimi, Yoko & Ehsan Khan, Muhammad & Jiang, Yi & Hasan, Rana & Khor, Niny & S. Lagman-Martin, Anneli & Bracey, Pamela & Huang, Biao, 2009. "Financial Sector Development, Economic Growth, and Poverty Reduction: A Literature Review," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 173, Asian Development Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.