Brazilian Agricultural Productivity and Policy
AbstractReplaced with revised version of poster 07/29/11.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its series 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with number 103326.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Brazilian agriculture; Embrapa; input distance function; stochastic frontier; total factor productivity; technical change; efficiency; International Development; Productivity Analysis; O2; O3;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O2 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- O3 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-05-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-05-24 (Efficiency & Productivity)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.