The Effects of Farm Commodity Policies and Retail Food Policies on Obesity and Economic Welfare in the United States
AbstractReplaced with revised version of paper 03/16/2011.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its series 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado with number 61675.
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Obesity; Food Policy; Fat Taxes; Welfare; Market Model; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Q18; I18; H2;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alston, Julian M. & Okrent, Abigail M. & Parks, Joanna, 2013.
"Effects of U.S. Public Agricultural R&D on U.S. Obesity and its Social Costs,"
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C.
149796, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alston, Julian M. & Okrent, Abigail M. & Parks, Joanna, 2013. "Effects of U.S. Public Agricultural R&D on U.S. Obesity and its Social Costs," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152174, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- repec:ags:aare13:148420 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.