Report NEP-URE-2012-02-15This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- O. Emre Ergungor & Lisa Nelson, 2012. "The impact of recovery efforts on residential vacancies," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland 1203, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Jason M. Fletcher & Stephen L. Ross, 2011. "Estimating the Effects of Friendship Networks on Health Behaviors of Adolescents," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2011-26, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- SÖRENSEN, Kenneth & VANOVERMEIRE, Christine & BUSSCHAERT, Sylvie, 2012. "Efficient metaheuristics to solve the intermodal terminal location problem," Working Papers, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics 2012001, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Massimo Guidolin & Francesco Ravazzolo & Andrea Donato Tortora, 2011. "Myths and facts about the alleged over-pricing of U.S. real estate. Evidence from multi-factor asset pricing models of REIT returns," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2011/19, Norges Bank.
- Anca Gheorghiu & Ion Spanulescu, 2012. "An Econophysics Model for the Migration Phenomena," Papers, arXiv.org 1202.0996, arXiv.org.