Report NEP-URE-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rimmer, Peter J. & Dick, Howard, 2010. "Appropriate Economic Space for Transnational Infrastructural Projects: Gateways, Multimodal Corridors, and Special Economic Zones," ADBI Working Papers 237, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Michael Fritsch & Luis F. Medrano, 2010. "The Spatial Diffusion of a Knowledge Base-Laser Technology Research in West Germany, 1960-2005," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-048, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Alexiadis, Stilianos & Eleftheriou, Konstantinos, 2010. "The ‘Trade-off’ between Spatial Equity and Economic Efficiency Revisited: Evidence from the US States," MPRA Paper 24372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Avram, S & Dronkers, Jaap, 2010. "School sector variation on non-cognitive dimensions: are denominational schools different?," MPRA Paper 24295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jenny C Aker & Christohper Ksoll & Travis J. Lybbert, 2010. "ABC, 123: Can you text me now? The Impact of a Mobile Phone Literacy Program on Educational Outcomes," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-22, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Fukuda, Daisuke, 2010. "Valuing travel time variability: Characteristics of the travel time distribution on an urban road," MPRA Paper 24330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua Drucker, 2010. "Concentration, Diversity, and Manufacturing Performance," Working Papers 10-14, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Howard Bodenhorn & Carolyn M. Moehling & Anne Morrison Piehl, 2010. "Immigration: America's nineteenth century "law and order problem"?," NBER Working Papers 16266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Athanassoglou, Stergios & Sethuraman, Jay, 2010. "House allocation with fractional endowments," MPRA Paper 24351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Felice, Emanuele, . "Estimating regional GDP in Italy (1871-2001): sources, methodology and results," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/5334, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Christopher Reicher, 2010. "Credit Bubbles and Land Bubbles," Kiel Working Papers 1635, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.