Report NEP-URE-2009-05-30This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shchetinin, Oleg, 2009. "Two-Sided Market with Spillover - Modeling a City," MPRA Paper 15428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Redding, Stephen J., 2009. "The Empirics of New Economic Geography," CEPR Discussion Papers 7307, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901050 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Monika Bazyl, 2009. "Factors Influencing Tenure Choice in European Countries," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 186, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Bettina-Elisabeth Klaus & Flip Klijn & Markus Walzl, 2009. "Farsighted House Allocation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-129, Harvard Business School.
- Stelios Michalopoulos, 2009. "The Origins of Ethnolinguistic Diversity," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 110, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Pierre Chapelet, 2009. "Contextualizing The Urban Healthcare System - Methodology for Developing a Geodatabase of Delhi's Healthcare System," Working Papers id:1964, eSocialSciences.
- Ankur Sarin & Rekha Jain, 2009. "Effect of Mobiles on Socio-economic Life of Urban Poor," Working Papers id:1984, eSocialSciences.
- Hilary Sigman, 2009. "Environmental Liability and Redevelopment of Old Industrial Land," NBER Working Papers 15017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Gregor & Lenka Šťastná, 2009. "Mobile criminals, immobile crime: the efficiency of decentralized crime deterrence," Working Papers IES 2009/18, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2009.
- Jeremy Clark & Bonggeun Kim, 2009. "The Effect of Neighbourhood Diversity on Volunteering: Evidence from New Zealand," Working Papers in Economics 09/09, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Beugelsdijk, S. & Smulders, J.A., 2009. "Bonding and Bridging Social Capital and Economic Growth," Discussion Paper 2009-27, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Holland, David W. & Lewin, Paul & Sorte, Bruce & Weber, Bruce A., 2009. "Changing Core-Periphery Economic Interdependence in the Late Twentieth Century: The Emergence of the Urban Core in Western Oregon," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49614, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Antonio Forte & Giovanni Pesce, 2009. "The International Financial Crisis: an Expert Survey," series 0024, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - Università di Bari, revised Apr 2009.