Report NEP-URE-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jon H. Fiva & Lars J. Kirkebøen, 2008. "Does the Housing Market React to New Information on School Quality?," Discussion Papers 541, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- David Y. Albouy, 2008. "The Unequal Geographic Burden of Federal Taxation," NBER Working Papers 13995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Dee & Martin West, 2008. "The Non-Cognitive Returns to Class Size," NBER Working Papers 13994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paulo Guimarães & Octávio Figueiredo & Douglas Woodward, 2008. "Dartboard Tests for the Location Quotient," FEP Working Papers 273, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Philippine Institute for Development Studies, 2008. "Industrial Agglomeration and Industrial Policies: The Philippine Experience," Discussion Papers DP 2008-13, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- massiani, jerome, 2008. "The welfare effects of freight travel time savings," MPRA Paper 8754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ernesto Crivelli & Klaas Staal, 2008. "Size, Spillovers and Soft Budget Constraints," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_17, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Tanya Araújo & Francisco Louçã, 2008. "Trouble Ahead – The Subprime Crisis as Evidence of a New Regime in the Stock Market," Working Papers 2008/26, Department of Economics at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG), Technical University of Lisbon..
- Stefano Colombo, 2008. "Discriminatory prices, endogenous locations and the Prisoner Dilemma problem," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0079, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Macasaquit, Mari-Len R., 2008. "Industrial Agglomeration in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2008-14, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Christian Traxler & Andreas Reutter, 2008. "Apportionment, Fiscal Equalization and Decentralized Tax Enforcement," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_21, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.