Report NEP-URE-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Puhani, Patrick A. & Weber, Andrea M., 2007. "Persistence of the School Entry Age Effect in a System of Flexible Tracking," IZA Discussion Papers 2965, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ryan R. Brady, 2007. "Measuring the diffusion of housing prices across space and over time," Departmental Working Papers, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics 19, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Cory Koedel & Julian Betts, 2007. "Re-Examining the Role of Teacher Quality In the Educational Production Function," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Missouri 0708, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Raegen T. Miller & Richard J. Murnane & John B. Willett, 2007. "Do Teacher Absences Impact Student Achievement? Longitudinal Evidence from One Urban School District," NBER Working Papers 13356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elizabeth Oltmans Ananat, 2007. "The Wrong Side(s) of the Tracks Estimating the Causal Effects of Racial Segregation on City Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 13343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Urquiola, Miguel & Verhoogen, Eric, 2007. "Class Size and Sorting in Market Equilibrium: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 2963, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jonathan Levin & Steven Tadelis, 2007. "Contracting for Government Services: Theory and Evidence from U.S. Cities," NBER Working Papers 13350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wensheng Peng & Dickson C. Tam & Matthew S. Yiu, 2007. "The Property Market and the Macroeconomy of the Mainland: A Cross Region Study," Working Papers, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research 052007, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Haile, Getinet & Nguyen, Ngoc Anh, 2007. "Determinants of Academic Attainment in the US: a Quantile regression analysis of test scores," MPRA Paper 4626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de la Croix, David & Doepke, Matthias, 2007. "To Segregate or to Integrate: Education Politics and Democracy," IZA Discussion Papers 2967, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tsubohara, S., 2007. "A traffic plan to make residential areas car-limited : traffic planning in Groningen," Research Reports, University of Groningen, Urban and Regional Studies Institute (URSI) 322, University of Groningen, Urban and Regional Studies Institute (URSI).
- Krupka, Douglas J., 2007. "Location-Specific Human Capital, Location Choice and Amenity Demand," IZA Discussion Papers 2987, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- NAUGES CÃ©line & STRAND Jon, 2006. "The Value of Water Connections in Central American Cities: A Revealed Preference Study," LERNA Working Papers, LERNA, University of Toulouse 06.23.216, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Belasen, Ariel R. & Polachek, Solomon, 2007. "How Disasters Affect Local Labor Markets: The Effects of Hurricanes in Florida," IZA Discussion Papers 2976, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nobuki Mochida, 2007. ""Reform of Local Bonds System in Japan"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-J-183, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Knies, Gundi & Burgess, Simon & Propper, Carol, 2007. "Keeping up with the Schmidts: an empirical test of relative deprivation theory in the neighbourhood context," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-19, Institute for Social and Economic Research.