The Value of Water Connections in Central American Cities: A Revealed Preference Study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by LERNA, University of Toulouse in its series LERNA Working Papers with number 06.23.216.
Date of creation: Aug 2006
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Nauges, Céline & Strand, Jon & Walker, Ian, 2009. "The value of water connections in Central American cities: a revealed preference study," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 349-370, June.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Day, B.H., 2001. "The theory of hedonic markets: obtaining welfare measures for changes in environmental quality using hedonic market data," Open Access publications from University College London http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
- Ian Walker & Max Velasquez & Fidel Ordoñez & Florencia Rodriguez, 1997. "Regulation, Organization and Incentives: The Political Economy of Potable Water Services in Honduras," Research Department Publications 3013, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jon Strand & Mette Vågnes, 2001. "The relationship between property values and railroad proximity: a study based on hedonic prices and real estate brokers' appraisals," Transportation, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 137-156, May.
- Strand, Jon & Walker, Ian, 2005. "Water markets and demand in Central American cities," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(03), pages 313-335, June.
- Kevin J. Boyle & P. Joan Poor & Laura O. Taylor, 1999. "Estimating the Demand for Protecting Freshwater Lakes from Eutrophication," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1118-1122.
- Strand, Jon, 2011.
"Low-level versus high-level equilibrium in public utility service,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5723, The World Bank.
- Strand, Jon, 2012. "Low-level versus high-level equilibrium in public utility services," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 163-172.
- Nauges, Celine & van den Berg, Caroline, 2006.
"Water markets, demand, and cost recovery for piped water supply services : evidence from Southwest Sri Lanka,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3941, The World Bank.
- NAUGES CÃ©line & VAN DEN BERG Caroline, 2006. "Water Markets, Demand and Cost Recovery for Piped Water Supply Services: Evidence from Southwest Sri Lanka," LERNA Working Papers 06.08.201, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Theara Horn, 2011.
"Welfare Effects of Access to Water Service in Cambodia,"
Discussion Papers in Economics and Business
11-08, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Theara Horn, 2011. "Welfare Effects of Access to Water Service in Cambodia," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2075-2089.
- Vásquez, William F., 2011. "Household preferences and governance of water services: A hedonic analysis from rural Guatemala," IFPRI discussion papers 1152, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nauges, Celine & Strand, Jon, 2007. "Estimation of non-tap water demand in Central American cities," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 165-182, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maxime MARTY).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.