Report NEP-URE-2006-09-23This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd & Nielsen, Søren Bo, 2006. "Capital gains taxation and house price fluctuations," Working Papers 16-2004, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- John Muellbauer & Gavin Cameron & John Muellbauer, 2006. "Was There A British House Price Bubble? Evidence from a Regional Panel," Economics Series Working Papers 276, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00068249 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy & John Muellbauer, 2006. "Housing Market Dynamics and Regional Migration in Britain," Economics Series Working Papers 275, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Eliasson, Kent, 2006. "The Effects of Accessibility to University Education on Enrollment Decisions, Geographical Mobility, and Social Recruitment," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 690, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Leigh & Chris Ryan, 2006. "How and Why has Teacher Quality Changed in Australia?," CEPR Discussion Papers 534, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Jeffrey L. Furman & Margaret K. Kyle & Iain M. Cockburn & Rebecca Henderson, 2006. "Public & Private Spillovers, Location and the Productivity of Pharmaceutical Research," NBER Working Papers 12509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Carey & Ekkehard Ernst, 2006. "Improving Education Achievement and Attainment in Luxembourg," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 508, OECD Publishing.
- Wagner, Helmut & Kißmer, Friedrich & Funke, Norbert, 2006. "International Lessons for the Property Price Boom in South Africa," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 27, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Judith A. Clarke & Nilanjana Roy & Marsha J. Courchane, 2006. "On the Robustness of Racial Disrcimination Findings in Motgage Lending Studies," Econometrics Working Papers 0604, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.