Report NEP-URE-2006-09-23This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd & Nielsen, Søren Bo, 2006. "Capital gains taxation and house price fluctuations," Working Papers, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics 16-2004, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- John Muellbauer & Gavin Cameron & John Muellbauer, 2006. "Was There A British House Price Bubble? Evidence from a Regional Panel," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 276, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00068249_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Muellbauer & Anthony Murphy & John Muellbauer, 2006. "Housing Market Dynamics and Regional Migration in Britain," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 275, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Eliasson, Kent, 2006. "The Effects of Accessibility to University Education on Enrollment Decisions, Geographical Mobility, and Social Recruitment," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics 690, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Leigh & Chris Ryan, 2006. "How and Why has Teacher Quality Changed in Australia?," CEPR Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University 534, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Jeffrey L. Furman & Margaret K. Kyle & Iain M. Cockburn & Rebecca Henderson, 2006. "Public & Private Spillovers, Location and the Productivity of Pharmaceutical Research," NBER Working Papers 12509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Carey & Ekkehard Ernst, 2006. "Improving Education Achievement and Attainment in Luxembourg," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 508, OECD Publishing.
- Wagner, Helmut & Kißmer, Friedrich & Funke, Norbert, 2006. "International Lessons for the Property Price Boom in South Africa," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006, Verein fÃ¼r Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics 27, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Judith A. Clarke & Nilanjana Roy & Marsha J. Courchane, 2006. "On the Robustness of Racial Disrcimination Findings in Motgage Lending Studies," Econometrics Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Victoria 0604, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.