Report NEP-URE-2006-09-11This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30008467 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Infrastructure Department, Europe and Central Asia Region, 2006. "Dimensions of urban poverty in the Europe and Central Asia region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3998, The World Bank.
- T. Brenner, 2006. "A Stochastic Theory of Geographic Concentration and the Empirical Evidence in Germany," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-23, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Lee C. Spector, 2006. "What Research Now Needs to Tell Policy Makers about School Choice," Working Papers 200604, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2006.
- Lindahl, Erica & Westermark, Andreas, 2006. "Soft Budget Constraints as a Risk Sharing Arrangement in an Economic Federation," Working Paper Series 2006:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.