Report NEP-URE-2006-03-11This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Card & Jesse Rothstein, 2006. "Racial Segregation and the Black-White Test Score Gap," NBER Working Papers 12078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick A. Puhani & Andrea M. Weber, 2006. "Does the Early Bird Catch the Worm? Instrumental Variable Estimates of Educational Effects of Age of School Entry in Germany," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2006 2006-02, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Lúðvík Elíasson & Þórarinn Gunnar Pétursson, 2006. "The residential housing market in Iceland: Analysing the effects of the recent mortgage market restructuring," Economics wp29_ludvikthorar, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Matthew Allen Turner, 2006. "A Simple Theory of Smart Growth and Sprawl," Working Papers tecipa-208, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Jenkins, Stephen P. & Micklewright, John & Schnepf, Sylke Viola, 2006. "Social segregation in Secondary Schools: how does England compare with other countries?," ISER Working Paper Series 2006-02, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Edward Chilcote & Gennaro Zezza, 2006. "Are Housing Prices, Household Debt, and Growth Sustainable?," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_jan_06, Levy Economics Institute.
- Stefan S. Fahrlaender, 2006. "Indirect Construction of Hedonic Price Indexes: Empirical Evidence for Private Properties in Switzerland," Diskussionsschriften dp0601, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Emili Tortosa Ausina & Diego Prior & María Teresa Balaguer-Coll, 2006. "Decentralization And Effiency In Spanish Local Goverment," Working Papers. Serie EC 2006-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Osamu Keyda, 2006. "Market Equilibrium Under The Circumstances Of Selectable Economic Conditions," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Brigitte Waldorf, 2005. "The Emergence Of A Knowledge Agglomeration: A Spatio-Temporal Analysis Of Intellectual Capital In Indiana," ERSA conference papers ersa05p558, European Regional Science Association.
- Daniel B�land, 2006. "What Ownership Society: Debating Housing and Social Security Reform in the United States," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 150, McMaster University.
- Arjan Venrooy, 2005. "The governance of integrated regional development and the role of geographical information systems: Managing complex information relations between two different worlds," ERSA conference papers ersa05p830, European Regional Science Association.
- Bruce Fallick & Charles A. Fleischman & James B. Rebitzer, 2005. "Job-Hopping in Silicon Valley: Some Evidence Concerning the Micro-Foundations of a High Technology Cluster," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_432, Levy Economics Institute.
- Baroni, Michel & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Mokrane, Mahdi, 2006. "Monte Carlo Simulations versus DCF in Real Estate Portfolio Valuation," ESSEC Working Papers DR 06002, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Francisco Javier De Miguel & Manuel Alejandro Cardenete & Jesús Pérez, 2006. "Effects of the Tax on Retail Sales of Some Fuels on a regional economy: a computable general equilibrium approach," Working Papers 06.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Coughlin, Cletus C. & Wall, Howard J., 2006. "Ethnic Networks and U.S. Exports," IZA Discussion Papers 1998, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).