Report NEP-URE-2005-10-04This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mihails Hazans, 2005. "Does Commuting Reduce Wage Disparities?," Labor and Demography, EconWPA 0509012, EconWPA.
- Burgess, Simon & Propper, Carol & Slater, Helen & Wilson, Deborah, 2005. "Who wins and who loses from school accountability? The distribution of educational gain in English secondary schools," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 5248, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maarten Bosker & Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Marc Schramm, 2005. "Looking for Multiple Equilibria when Geography Matters: German City Growth and the WWII Shock," CESifo Working Paper Series 1553, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gabriela SchÃ¼tz & Heinrich Ursprung & Ludger Woessmann, 2005. "Education Policy and Equality of Opportunity," CESifo Working Paper Series 1518, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hongbin Li & Pak Wai Liu & Ning Ma & Junsen Zhang, 2005. "Does Education Pay in Urban China? Estimating Returns to Education Using Twins," Discussion Papers, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics 00013, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Ehling, Paul & Ramos, Sofia Brito, 2005. "Geographic versus industry diversification: constraints matter," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0425, European Central Bank.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Gary A. Wagner & David C. Wheelock, 2005. "Regional disparities in the spatial correlation of state income growth," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2005-061, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Matthew Higgins & Daniel Levy & Andrew Young, 2005. "Growth and Convergence across the U.S: Evidence from County-Level Data," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0509023, EconWPA.
- Sanz de Galdeano, Anna & Turunen, Jarkko, 2005. "Real wages and local unemployment in the euro area," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0471, European Central Bank.
- MartÃnez-LÃ³pez, Diego, 2005. "Fiscal federalism and public inputs provision: vertical externalities matter," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0484, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30002129 is not listed on IDEAS anymore