Report NEP-URE-2004-07-11This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Das, J. & Dercon, S. & Habyarimana, J. & Krishnan, P., 2004. "‘When Can School Inputs Improve Test Scores?’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0437, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Carol Propper & Kelvyn Jones & Anne Bolster & Simon Burgess & Ron Johnston & Rebecca Sarker, 2004. "Local Neighbourhood and Mental Health: Evidence from the UK," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK 04/099, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Kahanec, M., 2004. "Social Interaction and the Minority-Majority Earnings Inequality: Why Being a Minority Hurts but being a big Minority Hurts More," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2004-41, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Daniele CHECCHI & Gabriella PRAVETTONI, 2003. "Self-esteem and educational attainment," Departmental Working Papers, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at UniversitÃ degli Studi di Milano 2003-30, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:217 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Costas Meghir & Mårten Palme, 2004. "Educational reform, ability and family background," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W04/10, Institute for Fiscal Studies.