Report NEP-URE-2004-07-04This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beethika Khan, 2004. "Consumer Adoption of Online Banking: Does Distance Matter?," Development and Comp Systems, EconWPA 0407002, EconWPA.
- Hylke Vandenbussche & Boudewijn Janssen & Karen Crabb?, 2004. "Is there Regional Tax Competition in Belgium?," LICOS Discussion Papers, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven 14504, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Marjorie Flavin & Shinobu Nakagawa, 2004. "A Model of Housing in the Presence of Adjustment Costs: A Structural Interpretation of Habit Persistence," NBER Working Papers 10458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:394 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William J. Collins, 2004. "The Political Economy of Fair Housing Laws Prior to 1968," NBER Working Papers 10610, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Marcel Fafchamps, 2004. "Social Capital," NBER Working Papers 10485, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jayanta Bhattacharya & Janet Currie & Steven Haider, 2004. "Breakfast of Champions? The School Breakfast Program and the Nutrition of Children and Families," NBER Working Papers 10608, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:31 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2004. "Trust and Bribery: The Role of the Quid Pro Quo and the Link with Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 1179, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brunello, Giorgio & De Paola, Maria, 2004. "Training and the Density of Economic Activity: Evidence from Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 1173, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).