Report NEP-URE-2004-03-07This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olivia S. Mitchell & John Piggott, 2004. "Unlocking Housing Equity in Japan," NBER Working Papers 10340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suzi Kerr & Andrew Aitken & Arthur Grimes, 2004. "Land Taxes and Revenue Needs as Communities Grow and," Public Economics 0403001, EconWPA.
- William N. Goetzmann & Massimo Massa & Andrei Simonov, 2004. "Portfolio Diversification and City Agglomeration," NBER Working Papers 10343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henk J.E.M. Brand, 2003. "A Regional Core, Adjacent, Periphery Model for National Economic Geography Analysis," Working Papers 2004_1, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Lampi, Elina & Martinsson, Peter, 2004. "Measuring marginal values of noise disturbance from air traffic: Does the time of the day matter?," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 627, Umeå University, Department of Economics.