Report NEP-URE-2004-02-08This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- BOURDEAU-LEPAGE, Lise, 2003. "Metropolization in Central and Eastern Europe : unequal chances," LEG - Document de travail - Economie 2003-15, LEG, Laboratoire d'Economie et de Gestion, CNRS, UniversitÃ© de Bourgogne.
- Hugo Nopo & Martin Moreno & Jaime Saavedra & Maximo Torero, 2003. "Gender and Racial Discrimination in Hiring: A Pseudo Audit Study for Three Selected Occupations in Metropolitan Lima," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0404, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Katy Cornwell & Brett Inder, 2004. "Migration and Unemployment in South Africa: When Motivation Surpasses the Theory," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics 2/04, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Robert Drago & Mark Wooden & Yi-Ping Tseng, 2004. "Investigating the Role of Neighbourhood Characteristics in Determining Life Satisfaction," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n01, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Christelle Viauroux, 2004. "Network Externalities and Incomplete Information in Urban Transport," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics 2004-03, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Bernard & Stephen Redding & Peter Schott & Helen Simpson, 2003. "Relative wage variation and industry location," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W03/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.