Report NEP-URE-2003-03-19This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Margery Austin Turner & Erin Godfrey & Stephen L. Ross & Robin R. Smith, 2003. "Other Things Being Equal: A Paired Testing Study of Discrimination in Mortgage Lending," Working papers 2003-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised May 2004.
- John Krainer & Milton H. Marquis, 2003. "Mortgages as recursive contracts," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 2003-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- William J. Collins, 2003. "The Housing Market Impact of State-Level Anti-Discrimination Laws, 1960-970," NBER Working Papers 9562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Margery Austin Turner & Stephen L. Ross, 2003. "Housing Discrimination in Metropolitan America: Findings from the Latest National Paired Testing Study," Working papers 2003-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised May 2004.
- Luc Arrondel & Bruno Lefebvre, 2001. "Households' Portfolio Behavior in France : the Role of Housing," DELTA Working Papers 2001-10, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Emek Basker, 2003. "Education, Job Search and Migration," Labor and Demography 0303003, EconWPA.
- Rainald Borck, 2003. "Tax Competition and the Choice of Tax Structure in a Majority Voting Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 335, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.