Report NEP-URE-2003-01-19This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baldwin, Richard E. & Forslid, Rikard, 2002. "Tax Competition and the Nature of Capital," Research Papers in Economics 2002:18, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Romans Pancs & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2003. "Schelling's Spatial Proximity Model of Segregation Revisited," Working Papers 487, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2002. "Evaluating the Impacts of Local Economic Development Policies On Local Economic Outcomes: What Has Been Done and What is Doable?," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 03-89, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Kilkenny, Maureen & Melkonian, Tigran A., 2002. "Local Fiscal Strategy to Retain Heterogeneous Firms," Staff General Research Papers 10166, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Swenson, David A. & Eathington, Liesl, 2002. "Do Tax Increment Finance Districts in Iowa Spur Regional Economic and Demographic Growth?," Staff General Research Papers 4094, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Amil Petrin & Kenneth Train, 2003. "Omitted Product Attributes in Discrete Choice Models," NBER Working Papers 9452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Arnott & Marvin Kraus, 2003. "Transport Economics," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 553, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ahlin, Åsa, 2003. "Does School Competition Matter? Effects of a Large-Scale School Choice Reform on Student Performance," Working Paper Series 2003:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.