Report NEP-UPT-2012-07-01This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Oechssler, Jörg & Schnedler, Wendelin, 2012. "How do people cope with an ambiguous situation when it becomes even more ambiguous?," Working Papers 0528, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Arthur Charpentier & Alfred Galichon & Marc Henry, 2012. "Local Utility and Multivariate Risk Aversion," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-17, CIRANO.
- Larbi Alaoui, 2012. "The value of useless information," Economics Working Papers 1313, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Paolo Ghirardato & Marciano Siniscalchi, 2012. "Ambiguity in the small and in the large," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 255, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Gheyssens, Jonathan & Gunther, Isabel, 2012. "Risk experiments in gains and losses: A case study for Benin," Working Papers UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Antonio Nicita & Matteo Rizzolli, 2012. "In Dubio Pro Reo. Behavioral explanations of pro-defendant bias in procedures," Department of Economics University of Siena 637, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Lionel Page & David Savage & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Variation in risk seeking behavior in a natural experiment on large losses induced by a natural disaster," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-07, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Jose Apesteguia & Miguel A. Ballester, 2012. "Choice by sequential procedures," Economics Working Papers 1309, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Zhidong Bai & Hua Li & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2012. "Stochastic Dominance Statistics for Risk Averters and Risk Seekers: An Analysis of Stock Preferences for USA and China," Documentos del Instituto Complutense de AnÃ¡lisis EconÃ³mico 2012-13, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Fabrizio Germano & Peio Zuazo-Garin, 2012. "Approximate knowledge of rationality and correlated equilibria," Economics Working Papers 1326, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2012.
- Georges Prat & Remzi Uctum, 2012. "Modeling the horizon-dependent risk premium in the forex market: evidence from survey data," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-29, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Schottmuller, C. & Boone, J., 2012. "Stochastic Mechanisms and Quasi-Linear Preferences," Discussion Paper 2012-047, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.