Report NEP-UPT-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Douadia Bougherara & Xavier Gassmann & Laurent Piet, 2011. "A structural estimation of French farmers’ risk preferences: an artefactual field experiment," Working Papers SMART - LERECO, INRA UMR SMART 11-06, INRA UMR SMART.
- Antoni Bosch-Dom�nech & Joaquim Silvestre, 2012. "Measuring Risk Aversion with Lists: A New Bias," Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics 634, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Thierry Madiès & Marie Claire Villeval & Malgorzata Wasmer, 2012. "Aging and Attitudes Towards Strategic Uncertainty and Competition: An Artefactual Field Experiment in a Swiss Bank," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00702579, HAL.
- Daniel Hern\'andez-Hern\'andez & Leonel P\'erez-Hern\'andez, 2012. "Robust utility maximization for L\'evy processes: Penalization and solvability," Papers, arXiv.org 1206.0715, arXiv.org.
- Michail Anthropelos, 2012. "Agents' Strategic Behavior in Optimal Risk Sharing," Papers, arXiv.org 1206.0384, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2013.
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Marek Giergiczny & William H. Greene, 2012. "Learning and Fatigue Effects Revisited. The Impact of Accounting for Unobservable Preference and Scale Heterogeneity on Perceived Ordering Effects in Multiple Choice Task Discrete Choice Experiments," Working Papers, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw 2012-08, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Helga Habis & P. Jean-Jacques Herings, 2012. "Stochastic Bankruptcy Games," IEHAS Discussion Papers, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences 1205, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Arthur Lewbel & Krishna Pendakur, 2012. "Generalized Random Coefficients With Equivalence Scale Applications," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University dp12-13, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley, 2012. "More random or more deterministic choices? The effects of information on preferences for biodiversity conservation," Working Papers, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw 2012-10, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.