Report NEP-UPT-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Morone & Piergiuseppe Morone, 2012. "Are small groups Expected Utility?," Working Papers, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, CastellÃ³n (Spain) 2012/08, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:2012-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gollier, Christian, 2012. "Optimal insurance design of ambiguous risks," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 718, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jan 2013.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/9075 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yehuda Izhakian, 2012. "Capital Asset Pricing Under Ambiguity," Working Papers, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics 12-02, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Hlouskova, Jaroslava & Tsigaris, Panagiotis, 2012. "What Does it Take for a Specific Prospect Theory Type Household to Engage in Risky Investment?," Economics Series, Institute for Advanced Studies 286, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Andrew Clausen & Carlo Strub, 2012. "Envelope theorems for non-smooth and non-concave optimization," ECON - Working Papers, Department of Economics - University of Zurich 062, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Raduna, Daniela Viviana & Roman, Mihai Daniel, 2011. "Risk aversion influence on insurance market," MPRA Paper 37725, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 2012.
- Alessia Isopi & Daniele Nosenzo & Chris Starmer, 2011. "Does consultation improve decision making?," Discussion Papers, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham 2011-08, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Frank M. Fossen, 2012. "Risk Attitudes and Private Business Equity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 1209, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.