Report NEP-UPT-2012-03-14This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berliant, Marcus & Yu, Chia-Ming, 2012. "Rational expectations in urban economics," MPRA Paper 37121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paolo Guasoni & Scott Robertson, 2012. "Portfolios and risk premia for the long run," Papers 1203.1399, arXiv.org.
- Thomas Knispel, 2012. "Asymptotics of robust utility maximization," Papers 1203.1191, arXiv.org.
- He, Junnan, 2011. "A Generalization of Senâ€™s Unification Theorem: Avoiding the Necessity of Pairs and Triplets," MPRA Paper 37094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierdzioch, Christian & RÃ¼lke, Jan-Christoph & Stadtmann, Georg, 2012. "Oil price forecasting under asymmetric loss," Discussion Papers 314, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Andersson, Henrik & Hammitt, James & Lindberg, Gunnar & SundstrÃ¶m, Kristian, 2011. "Willingness to Pay and Sensitivity to Time Framing: A Theoretical Analysis and an Application on Car Safety," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 11-271, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bianca De Paoli & Pawel Zabczyk, 2012. "Cyclical Risk Aversion, Precautionary Saving and Monetary Policy," CEP Discussion Papers dp1132, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Martin Forster & Davide La Torre & Peter Lambert, 2012. "Optimal control of inequality under uncertainty," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 12/07, Department of Economics, University of York.