Report NEP-UPT-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaito Sato, 2011. "Preference for Randomization and Ambiguity Aversion," Discussion Papers 1524, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00639489 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francesco Passarelli, 2011. "Risky Political Changes: Rational Choice vs Prospect Theory," ISLA Working Papers 39, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Richard M. H. Suen, 2011. "Concave Consumption Function and Precautionary Wealth Accumulation," Working papers 2011-23, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Vicky Henderson & Gechun Liang, 2011. "A Multidimensional Exponential Utility Indifference Pricing Model with Applications to Counterparty Risk," Papers 1111.3856, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- Tim Bollerslev & James Marrone & Lai Xu & Hao Zhou, 2011. "Stock return predictability and variance risk premia: statistical inference and international evidence," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).