Report NEP-UPT-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matteo Del Vigna, 2011. "Ambiguity made easier," DiMaD Working Papers 2011-07, Dipartimento di Matematica per le Decisioni, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze.
- Noemi Pace & John D Hey, 2011. "The Explanatory and Predictive Power of Non Two-Stage-Probability Theories of Decision Making Under Ambiguity," Working Papers 2011_12, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Pavlo R. Blavatskyy, 2011. "Stronger Utility," Working Papers 2011-16, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Alexander Zimper, 2011. "Do Bayesians learn their way out of ambiguity?," Working Papers 240, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Matteo Del Vigna, 2011. "Market equilibrium with heterogeneous behavioural and classical investors' preferences," DiMaD Working Papers 2011-09, Dipartimento di Matematica per le Decisioni, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze.
- Brice Mayag & Michel Grabisch & Christophe Labreuche, 2011. "A Representation of Preferences by the Choquet Integral with Respect to a 2-Additive Capacity," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00625706, HAL.
- Patrick MOYES ( GREThA, CNRS, UMRS 5113) & Nicolas GRAVEL (AMSE (GREQAM) et Aix-Marseille University), 2011. "Utilitarianism or Welfarism: Does it Make a Difference?," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-30, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- T. Kaizoji & M. Leiss & A. Saichev & D. Sornette, 2011. "Endogenous bubbles in an equilibrium model of rational and noise traders without strategy switching," Papers 1109.4726, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2013.
- Chaohua Dong & Jiti Gao, 2011. "Expansion of Brownian Motion Functionals and Its Application in Econometric Estimation," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 19/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Oechssler, Jörg, 2011. "Finitely repeated games with social preferences," Working Papers 0515, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.