Report NEP-UPT-2011-08-02This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/37541/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mark Dean & Daniel Martin, 2011. "Testing for Rationality with Consumption Data: Demographics and Heterogeneity," Working Papers, Brown University, Department of Economics 2011-11, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Gerdes, Christer & Gränsmark, Patrik & Rosholm, Michael, 2011. "Chicken or Checkin'? Rational Learning in Repeated Chess Games," IZA Discussion Papers 5862, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bert WILLEMS & Joris MORBEE, 2011. "Risk spillovers and hedging: why do firms invest too much in systemic risk?," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n ces11.17, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Ilyana Kuziemko & Ryan W. Buell & Taly Reich & Michael I. Norton, 2011. ""Last-place Aversion": Evidence and Redistributive Implications," NBER Working Papers 17234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronnie Sircar & Stephan Sturm, 2011. "From Smile Asymptotics to Market Risk Measures," Papers, arXiv.org 1107.4632, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2012.
- Federica Teppa, 2011. "Can the Longevity Risk Alleviate the Annuitization Puzzle? Empirical Evidence from Dutch Data," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 302, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Kousky, Carolyn & Kopp, Robert E. & Cooke, Roger, 2011. "Risk premia and the social cost of carbon: A review," Economics Discussion Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2011-19, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Henry Dannenberg, 2011. "The Importance of Estimation Uncertainty in a Multi-Rating Class Loan Portfolio," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 11, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- De Luca, G. & Magnus, J.R., 2011. "Bayesian Model Averaging and Weighted Average Least Squares: Equivariance, Stability, and Numerical Issues," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2011-082, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.