Report NEP-UPT-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Ruble, 2011. "Comparative risk aversion of different preferences," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00585615, HAL.
- Lefebvre, Mathieu & Vieider, Ferdinand M., 2011. "Risk Taking of Executives under Different Incentive Contracts: Experimental Evidence," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 12210, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Beißner, 2013. "Brownian equilibria under Knightian uncertainty," Working Papers, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics 447, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Jan-Erik Lönnqvist & Markku Verkasalo & Gari Walkowitz & Philipp C. Wichardt, 2011. "Measuring Individual Risk Attitudes in the Lab: Task or Ask?: An Empirical Comparison," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) 370, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Nicola Frignani & Giovanni Ponti, 2011. "Social vs. risk preferences under the veil of ignorance," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2011-07, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Giuseppe Benedetti & Luciano Campi, 2011. "Multivariate utility maximization with proportional transaction costs and random endowment," Working Papers, HAL hal-00586377, HAL.