Report NEP-UPT-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francisco Alpizar & Fredrik Carlsson & Maria Naranjo, 2010. "The Effect of Risk, Ambiguity and Coordination on Farmers’ Adaptation to Climate Change: A Framed Field Experiment," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2010.81, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Harin, Alexander, 2010.
"Теорема О Существовании Разрывов В Шкале Вероятностей. Дискретный Случай
[Theorem of existence of ruptures in probability scale. Discr," MPRA Paper 23902, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2010. "Classifying Behaviors in Risky Choices," MPRA Paper 23845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Renaud Bourlès, 2010. "The incentive for prevention in public health Systems," IDEP Working Papers, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France 1001, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised 17 Feb 2010.
- Florian Herold & Nick Netzer, 2010. "Probability Weighting as Evolutionary Second-best," SOI - Working Papers, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich 1005, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Jan 2011.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00502758_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00502781_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:09-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore