Report NEP-UPT-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harin, Alexander, 2010. "Theorem of existence of ruptures in probability scale. Preliminary short version," MPRA Paper 23319, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Volker Krätschmer & Henryk Zähle, 2010. "Sensitivity of risk measures with respect to the normal approximation of total claim distributions," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-033, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00492170_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kaito Sato, 2010. "Preference for Randomization: Ambiguity Aversion and Inequality Aversion," Discussion Papers 1489, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2010. "Moody choice," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 1002, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Eisenhuth, Roland, 2010. "Auction Design with Loss Averse Bidders: The Optimality of All Pay Mechanisms," MPRA Paper 23357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sonia Akter & Jeff Bennett, 2010. "Testing construct validity of verbal versus numerical measures of preference uncertainty in contingent valuation," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0946, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.