Report NEP-UPT-2010-04-04This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Singh, Nirvikar, 2010. "Uncertainty and Information: An Expository Essay," MPRA Paper 21556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naqvi, Nadeem, 2010. "On Non-binary Personal Preferences in Society, Economic Theory and Racial Discrimination," MPRA Paper 21522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schipper, Burkhard C, 2010. "Revealed Unawareness," MPRA Paper 21491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lampi, Elina & Nordblom, Katarina, 2010. "Risk-taking middle-borns: A study on birth-order and risk preferences," Working Papers in Economics 438, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Michel De Lara & Vincent Martinet & Luc Doyen, 2010. "Risk and Sustainability : Is Viability that far from Optimality?," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-7, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- García-Sanz, María D. & Alcantud, José Carlos R., 2010. "Rational choice by two sequential criteria," MPRA Paper 21487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2010-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Enrico G. De Giorgi & David B. Brown & Melvyn Sim, 2010. "Dual representation of choice and aspirational preferences," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-07, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Cesaltina Pires & Andreia Dionisio & Luís Coelho, 2010. "GME versus OLS - Which is the best to estimate utility functions?," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2010_02, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Taguedong, Sylvain Chamberlain, 2009. "Behavioral approach to market and default risks modeling," MPRA Paper 20641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ch'ng, Kean Siang & Loke, Yiing Jia, 2010. "Inconsistency of fairness evaluation in simulated labot market," MPRA Paper 21527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Kräkel, 2010. "Shutdown Contests in Multi-Plant Firms and Governmental Intervention," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse03_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.