Report NEP-UPT-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kevin Amonlirdviman & Carlos Carvalho, 2010. "Loss aversion, asymmetric market comovements, and the home bias," Staff Reports 430, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Thomas S. Lontzek & Daiju Narita, 2010. "Climate change mitigation and ecosystem services : A stochastic analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1593, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Claudia Kluppelberg & Serguei Pergamenchtchikov, 2010. "Optimal consumption and investment with bounded downside risk measures for logarithmic utility functions," Papers 1002.2486, arXiv.org.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2010. "Preferences and Normal Goods: An Easy-to-Check Necessary and Sufficient Condition," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 042, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Claudia Kluppelberg & Serguei Pergamenchtchikov, 2010. "Optimal consumption and investment with bounded downside risk for power utility functions," Papers 1002.2487, arXiv.org.