Report NEP-UPT-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerasimou, Georgios, 2009. "Consumer theory with bounded rational preferences," MPRA Paper 18673, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Nov 2009.
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Ferdinand Vieider & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2009. "Incentive Effects on Risk Attitude in Small Probability Prospects," Working Papers 0926, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Sacha Bourgeois-Gironde & Raphaël Giraud, 2009. "Framing Effects as Violations of Extensionality," Post-Print ijn_00432662, HAL.
- C. Bram Cadsby & Fei Song & Francis Tapon, 2009. "The Impact of Risk Aversion and Stress on the Incentive Effect of Performance Pay," Working Papers 0912, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Florence Nguyen & Marie-Odile Carrere & Nora Moumjid, 2009. "Framing effects of risk communication in health-related decision making. Learning from a discrete choice experiment," Working Papers 0921, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2009. "The equity premium in 150 textbooks," IESE Research Papers D/829, IESE Business School.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Grant, Simon & Lefort, Jean-Philippe, 2009. "Neo-additive capacities and updating," Working Papers 0490, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- R. Tevzadze & T. Toronjadze, 2009. "Robust utility maximization for diffusion market model with misspecified coefficients," Papers 0911.3043, arXiv.org.
- Jan Kallsen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2009. "Utility maximization in models with conditionally independent increments," Papers 0911.3608, arXiv.org.
- Sacha Bourgeois-Gironde, 2009. "Regret and the rationality of choices," Post-Print ijn_00432308, HAL.