Report NEP-UPT-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:17615 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tatjana Chudjakow & Jörg Vorbrink, 2009. "Exercise Strategies for American Exotic Options under Ambiguity," Working Papers, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics 421, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Ondrej Rydval & Andreas Ortmann & Sasha Prokosheva & Ralph Hertwig, 2009. "How Certain Is the Uncertainty Effect?," CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague wp385, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Andreas C. Drichoutis & Rodolfo M. Nayga, Jr. & Jayson L. Lusk & Panagiotis Lazaridis, 2009. "When a risky prospect is valued more than its best possible outcome," Working Papers, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics 2009-12, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Block, Joern & Sandner, Philipp & Spiegel, Frank, 2009. "Do risk attitudes differ within the group of entrepreneurs?," MPRA Paper 17587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose María Abellán Perpiñán & Fernando Ignacio Sánchez Martínez & Jorge Eduardo Martínez Pérez & Ildefonso Méndez Martínez, 2009. "Debiasing EQ-5D Tariffs. New estimations of the spanish EQ-5D value set under nonexpected utility," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces, Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2009/06, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Michele Lombardi & Roberto Veneziani, 2009. "Liberal Egalitarianism and the Harm Principle," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University gd09-078, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.