Report NEP-UPT-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ju, Nengjiu & Miao, Jianjun, 2009. "Ambiguity, Learning, and Asset Returns," MPRA Paper 14737, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2009.
- Booij, Adam S. & van Praag, Bernard M. S. & van de Kuilen, Gijs, 2009. "A Parametric Analysis of Prospect Theory's Functionals for the General Population," IZA Discussion Papers 4117, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Khan, Hayat, 2009. "Modeling Social Preferences: A Generalized Model of Inequity Aversion," MPRA Paper 14701, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2009.
- Luc LAUWERS, 2009. "The uniform distributions puzzle," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces09.06, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Robert S. Gazzale & Lina Walker, 2009. "Behavioral Biases in Annuity Choice: An Experiment," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-01, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Martinsson, Peter & Qin, Ping & Sutter, Matthias, 2009. "Household decision making and the influence of spouses’ income, education, and communist party membership: A field experiment in rural China," Working Papers in Economics 356, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Abigail Barr & Chris Wallace & Jean Ensminger & Juan Camilo Cárdenas, 2009. "Homo Æqualis: A Cross-Society Experimental Analysis of Three Bargaining Games," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005427, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Argenton, C. & Willems, Bert, 2009. "Exclusivity as Inefficient Insurance," Discussion Paper 2009-24, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00376747_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Pierre Dubé & Günter J. Hitsch & Peter E. Rossi, 2009. "State Dependence and Alternative Explanations for Consumer Inertia," NBER Working Papers 14912, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fra:franaf:202 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Grösche & Christoph M. Schmidt & Colin Vance, 2009. "Identifying Free-Riding in Energy-Conservation Programs Using Revealed Preference Data," Ruhr Economic Papers 0099, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.