Report NEP-UPT-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eran Hanany & Peter Klibanoff, 2008. "Updating Ambiguity Averse Preferences," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 1468, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Elena Vigna, 2009. "Mean-variance inefficiency of CRRA and CARA utility functions for portfolio selection in defined contribution pension schemes," Carlo Alberto Notebooks, Collegio Carlo Alberto 108, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2009.
- Braido, Luis & da Costa, Carlos & Dahlby, Bev, 2009. "Adverse Selection and Risk Aversion in Capital Markets," Working Papers, University of Alberta, Department of Economics 2009-15, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 24 Mar 2009.
- Bruno Deffains & Eric Langlais, 2009. "Legal Interpretative Process and Litigants’Cognitive Biases," EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX 2009-8, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Luc LAUWERS, 2009. "Ordering infinite utility streams comes at the cost of a non-Ramsey set," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n ces09.05, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Item repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin6020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hui Chen & Jianjun Miao & Neng Wang, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Finance and Non-diversifiable Risk," NBER Working Papers 14848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.