Report NEP-UPT-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nagore Iriberri & Pedro Rey-Biel, 2008. "The role of role uncertainty in modified dictator games," Economics Working Papers 1147, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2010.
- Jiahua CHE & Gerald WILLMANN, 2009. "The economics of a multilateral investment agreement," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces09.04, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Nicole Branger & Holger Kraft & Christoph Meinerding, 2009. "What is the Impact of Stock Market Contagion on an Investor's Portfolio Choice?," Working Paper Series: Finance and Accounting 198, Department of Finance, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Dominique, C-Rene, 2009. "Could Markets' Equilibrium Sets Be Fractal Attractors?," MPRA Paper 13624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Bullard & George W. Evans & Seppo Honkapohja, 2009. "A Model of Near-Rational Exuberance," CDMA Working Paper Series 200902, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.