Report NEP-UPT-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pri:indrel:1064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Renaud Bourlès, 2008. "Moral Hazard In Dynamic Insurance Classification Risk And Prepayment," Working Papers halshs-00340830, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00341174 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jens Carsten Jackwerth & James E. Hodder, 2008. "Managerial Responses to Incentives: Control of Firm Risk, Derivative Pricing Implications, and Outside Wealth Management," CoFE Discussion Paper 08-07, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Item repec:pri:wwseco:1045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alberto Maydeu, 2008. "Modeling Preference Data," Working Papers Economia wp08-30, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Hisasi Nakamura & Wataru Nozawa & Akihiko Takahashi, 2008. "Macroeconomic Implications of Term Structures of Interest Rates under Stochastic Differential Utility with Non-Unitary EIS," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-603, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Antonella Campana & Paola Ferretti, 2008. "What do distortion risk measures tell us on excess of loss reinsurance with reinstatements ?," Working Papers 175, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Zheng, Qiujie & Shumway, C. Richard, 2008. "Washington Biofuel Feedstock Supply under Price Uncertainty," 2008 Annual Meeting, June 23-24, 2008, Big Sky, Montana 42304, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mariko Klasing, 2008. "Culturally Risk Averse? – A Model of Economic Growth with Endogenous Culture," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-23, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00340832 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Subhasish Dugar & Haimanti Bhattacharya, 2008. "The Power of Reasoning: Experimental Evidence," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_20, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Kumabe, Masahiro & Mihara, H. Reiju, 2008. "Preference aggregation theory without acyclicity: The core without majority dissatisfaction," MPRA Paper 11728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nichols, Austin, 2008. "Trends in Income Inequality, Volatility, and Mobility Risk," IRISS Working Paper Series 2008-10, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00340374 is not listed on IDEAS anymore