Report NEP-UPT-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Voorneveld, Mark, 2008. "From preferences to Cobb-Douglas utility," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 701, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 13 Oct 2008.
- Patrick Roger, 2008. "Mixed Risk Aversion and Preference for Risk Disaggregation," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-17, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- David Dillenberger, 2008. "Preferences for One-Shot Resolution of Uncertainty and Allais-Type Behavior," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-036, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Fabian Herweg & Daniel Müller & Philipp Weinschenk, 2008. "The Optimality of Simple Contracts: Moral Hazard and Loss Aversion," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse17_2008, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Stephan Bartke & Reimund Schwarze, 2008. "Risk-Averse by Nation or by Religion?: Some Insights on the Determinants of Individual Risk Attitudes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 131, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Patrick Roger, 2008. "Capital Protected Notes for Loss Averse Investors : A Counterintuitive Result," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-16, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- Eike B. Kroll & Bodo Vogt, 2008. "The Relevance of Irrelevant Alternatives: An experimental investigation of risky choices," FEMM Working Papers 08028, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Eike B. Kroll & Bodo Vogt, 2008. "Loss Aversion for time: An experimental investigation of time preferences," FEMM Working Papers 08027, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Roxana Chiriac & Valeri Voev, 2008. "Modelling and Forecasting Multivariate Realized Volatility," CoFE Discussion Paper 08-06, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Michel Grabisch & Agnès Rico, 2008. "Modeling attitudes toward uncertainty through the use of the Sugeno integral," Post-Print halshs-00327700, HAL.
- Arthur Robson & Larry Samuelson, 2008. "The Evolution of Decision and Experienced Utilities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1678, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Feb 2010.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2008. "The equity premium in finance and valuation textbooks," IESE Research Papers D/745, IESE Business School.