Report NEP-UPT-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nick Netzer, 2008. "Evolution of Time Preferences and Attitudes Towards Risk," TWI Research Paper Series, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz 29, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- R. Mark Isaac & Svetlana Pevnitskaya & Kurt Schnier, 2008. "Individual Behaavior and Bidding Heterogeneity in Sealed Bid Auctions Where the Number of Bidders is Unknown," Working Papers, Department of Economics, Florida State University wp2008_07_02, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Werner Güth, 2008. "Prior-Free Optimality and Satisficing - A Common Framework and its Experimental Implementation -," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2008-055, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Yusuke Inami, 2008. "The Buy Price in Auctions with Discrete Type Distributions," KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research 657, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Takashi Kamihigashi, 2007. "The Spirit of Capitalism, Stock Market Bubbles, and Output Fluctuations," Discussion Paper Series, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University 205, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Oct 2007.
- Fulvio Fontini & Georg Umgiesser & Lucia Vergano, 2008. "The Role of Ambiguity in the Evaluation of the Net Benefits of the MOSE System in the Venice Lagoon," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno" 0080, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".