Report NEP-UPT-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zvi Safra & Uzi Segal, 2008. "Calibration Results for Non-Expected Utility Theories," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 682, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Zvi Safra & Uzi Segal, 2008. "Calibration Results for Betweenness Functionals," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 683, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Werner Güth & Matteo Ploner & Tobias Regner, 2008. "Determinants of In-group Bias: Group Affiliation or Guilt-aversion?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-046, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Frans van Winden & Michal Krawczyk & Astrid Hopfensitz, 2008. "Investment, Resolution of Risk, and the Role of Affect," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-047/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Aase, Knut K., 2008. "The Nash Bargaining Solution vs. Equilibrium in a Reinsurance Syndicate," Discussion Papers 2008/5, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002185 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00285861 is not listed on IDEAS anymore