Report NEP-UPT-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Monica Paiella, 2008. "Relative Risk Aversion Is Constant: Evidence from Panel Data," Discussion Papers, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy 5_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Ricardo Gonçalves, 2008. "A communication equilibrium in English auctions with discrete bidding," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers), Faculdade de Economia e GestÃ£o, Universidade CatÃ³lica Portuguesa (Porto) 042008, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Alain Ayong Le Kama & Cuong Le Van & Katheline Schubert, 2008. "A Non-dictatorial Criterion for Optimal Growth Models," Working Papers, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam 14, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Paul Söderlind, 2008. "Why Disagreement May Not Matter (much) for Asset Prices," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2008-11, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Vasco Gabriel & Paul Levine & Christopher Spencer & Bo Yang, 2008. "On the (ir)relevance of direct supply-side effects of monetary policy," School of Economics Discussion Papers, School of Economics, University of Surrey 0408, School of Economics, University of Surrey.