Report NEP-UPT-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Monica Paiella, 2008. "Relative Risk Aversion Is Constant: Evidence from Panel Data," Discussion Papers 5_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Ricardo Gonçalves, 2008. "A communication equilibrium in English auctions with discrete bidding," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 042008, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Alain Ayong Le Kama & Cuong Le Van & Katheline Schubert, 2008. "A Non-dictatorial Criterion for Optimal Growth Models," Working Papers 14, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Paul Söderlind, 2008. "Why Disagreement May Not Matter (much) for Asset Prices," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-11, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Vasco Gabriel & Paul Levine & Christopher Spencer & Bo Yang, 2008. "On the (ir)relevance of direct supply-side effects of monetary policy," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0408, School of Economics, University of Surrey.