Report NEP-UPT-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erick Rengifo & Emanuela Trifan, 2008. "How Investors Face Financial Risk Loss Aversion and Wealth Allocation," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-01, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2008. "Risk Aversion and Trade Union Membership," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 770, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Duncan James & Derrick Reagle, 2008. "Experience Weighted Attraction in the First Price Auction and Becker Degroot Marschak," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-04, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 2008. "On the Curvature of the Reporting Function from Objective Reality to Subjective Feelings," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 839, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Elie Appelbaum & Alan D. Woodland, 2008. "The Effects of Foreign Price Uncertainty on Australian Production and Trade," Working Papers 2008_03, York University, Department of Economics.
- Marie-Hélène Broihanne & Maxime Merli & Patrick Roger, 2008. "A Behavioural Approach To Financial Puzzles," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2008-01, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- Günter Franke & Harris Schlesinger & Richard Stapleton, 2007. "Non-Market Wealth, Background Risk and Portfolio Choice," CoFE Discussion Paper 07-11, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:0802 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:13-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sergiy Gerasymchuk, 2008. "Asset return and wealth dynamics with reference dependent preferences and heterogeneous beliefs," Working Papers 160, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Alex Coram, 2008. "Social choice and information: a note on the calculus of mappings from utility spaces," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-04, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Anna Conte & Peter G. Moffatt & Fabrizio Botti & Daniela Di Cagno & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2007. "A Test of the Rational Expectations Hypothesis using data from a Natural Experiment," Quaderni DEF 146, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Brit Grosskopf & Rosemarie Nagel, 2007. "Rational reasoning or adaptive behavior? Evidence from two-person beauty contest games," Economics Working Papers 1068, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.