Report NEP-UPT-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christelle Viauroux, 2007. "On the role of the marginal utility of income: an empirical approach," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics 2007-01, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Ingrid Größl & Ulrich Fritsche, 2007. "The Store-of-Value-Function of Money as a Component of Household Risk Management," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 660, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- V. Pelligra, 2007. "Intentions, Trust and Frames: A note on Sociality and the Theory of Games," Working Paper CRENoS, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia 200702, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Knud Jørgen Munk, 2006. "Welfare Effects of Tax and Price Changes and the CES-UT Utility Function," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus 2006-15, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Manganelli, Simone, 2007. "Asset allocation by penalized least squares," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0723, European Central Bank.
- Frank Caliendo & Kevin X. D. Huang, 2007. "Overconfidence in financial markets and consumption over the life cycle," Working Papers 07-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Yiannis Kamarianakis & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2006. "Stochastic impulse control with discounted and ergodic optimization criteria: A comparative study for the control of risky holdings," Working Papers, University of Crete, Department of Economics 0709, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Bonomy Genny & Brosio Giorgio & Di Tommaso Maria Laura, 2006. "How Italian electors react to gender quotas? A random utility model of voting behaviour," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers, University of Turin 200609, University of Turin.