Report NEP-UPT-2006-05-13This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Evren Özgür, 2005. "Expected Multi-Utility Theorems with Topological Continuity Axioms," Departmental Working Papers, Bilkent University, Department of Economics 0502, Bilkent University, Department of Economics.
- van Klaveren, Chris & van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Maassen van den Brink, Henriette, 2006. "Empirical Estimation Results of a Collective Household Time Allocation Model," IZA Discussion Papers 2107, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yuan Ju & David Wettstein, 2006. "Implementing Cooperative Solution Concepts: a Generalized Bidding Approach," Keele Economics Research Papers, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University KERP 2006/06, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Sjöberg, Lennart & Engelberg, Elisabeth, 2006. "Attitudes to economic risk-taking, sensation seeking and values of business students specializing in finance," Working Paper Series in Business Administration, Stockholm School of Economics 2006:3, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 15 Oct 2006.
- Marcello Pericoli & Massimo Sbracia, 2006. "The CAPM and the risk appetite index; theoretical differences and empirical similarities," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 586, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- John C. Whitehead, 2006. "Willingness to Pay for Low Probability, Low Loss Hazard Insurance," Working Papers, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University 06-08, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.