Report NEP-TUR-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Laura Vici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mina Dragouni & George Filis & Nikolaos Antonakakis, 2013. "Time-Varying Interdependencies of Tourism and Economic Growth: Evidence from European Countries," FIW Working Paper series, FIW 128, FIW.
- Giusti, Antonio & Grassini, Laura & Viviani, Alessandro, 2013. "Information sources on tourism demand: a comparison," MPRA Paper 48572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ris:cieodp:2013_022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sumner La Croix & Lauren Gabriel, 2013. "The Impact of Same-Sex Marriage on Hawaii's Economy and Government: An Update After the U.S. Supreme Court's Same-Sex Marriage Decisions," Working Papers, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics 201312, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Jessica Schoner & David Levinson, 2013. "Which Station? Access Trips and Bike Share Route Choice," Working Papers, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group 000117, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Arthur (Yan) Huang & David Levinson, 2013. "A survival analysis-based choice set formation approach for single-destination choice using GPS travel data," Working Papers, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group 000113, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.