Report NEP-TUR-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765016708 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dell'Era, Mario & Sodini, Mauro, 2009. "Closed form solution for dynamic of sustainable tourism," MPRA Paper 17412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ofori, Eunice, 2009. "Branding Ghana," MPRA Paper 17344, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Sep 2009.
- Gabriel Ahlfeldt & Wolfgang Maennig, 2009. "Impact of Non-Smoking Ordinances on Hospitality Revenues: The Case of Germany," Working Papers 026, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Ungureanu, Carmen & Ragalie, Stefan, 2009. "Promoting Rural Turism - Viable Option For Rosia Montana Economic Area Development," Papers 2009/71, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein, revised 09 May 2009.
- Silvia Tiezzi, 2009. "The Economic Impact of Clean Indoor Air Laws: A Review of Alternative Approaches and of Empirical findings," Department of Economics University of Siena 570, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Amavilah, Voxi Heinrich, 2009. "Holidays and the economic growth of nations," MPRA Paper 17326, University Library of Munich, Germany.