Report NEP-TUR-2009-03-22This is the archive for NEP-TUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Tourism Economics. Antonello Scorcu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kannan, Srinivasan, 2009. "Tourism Marketing: A Service Marketing perspective," MPRA Paper 14031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Athanasopoulos & Rob J Hyndman & Haiyan Song & Doris C Wu, 2008. "The tourism forecasting competition," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 10/08, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics, revised Oct 2009.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Dan Slottje, 2009. "Modelling International Tourist Arrivals and Volatility: An Application to Taiwan," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0097, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Jae H. Kim & Haiyang Song & Kevin Wong & George Athanasopoulos & Shen Liu, 2008. "Beyond point forecasting: evaluation of alternative prediction intervals for tourist arrivals," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 11/08, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics, revised Oct 2009.
- Franziska Kupfer & Frédéric Lagneaux, 2009. "Economic Importance of Air Transport and Airport Activities in Belgium," Working Paper Document 158, National Bank of Belgium.
- Rajagopal, 2009. "Growing Shopping Malls and Behavior of Urban Shoppers," Marketing Working Papers 2008-05-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.